Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Day After Half Dome

Back to the good ol' days of drying clothes.

Notice my clothes are not hanging there. This resulted in my clothes having a strong stench by Sacramento airport. TSA simply skipped my bag.


We both have not yet absorbed the fact that we've made it to the top. But somehow we know we did. We got our "I made it to the top of Half Dome" T-shirt and touristy paraphernalia today. Nevertheless, my knees would undergo some excruciating pain for the next few days. It was now time to relax, heal, make up for those lost calories, and act silly.


Later that evening! Around 7:30 PM, a black bear came into our campground while we were preparing our hearty weiner dinner. I quickly grabbed the camcorder and started chasing after the bear for a good 2 to 3 minutes. Apparently, black bears are camera-shy. Well, I did get it all on tape. But after it was all over, I realized that my knee pain had quadrupled because of the running. That was a stupid Mr. Fozzie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home